"Green Pin® combines innovative, high quality products with industry leading availability and comprehensive, worldwide support"
Founded in 1922, Van Beest is the leading manufacturer of premium quality lifting and lashing fittings such as Green Pin® shackles and hooks. Our main brand Green Pin® is the biggest brand in its category and is sold in more than 90 countries around the globe through a network of authorized distributors. Green Pin® products are used in several industries, such as oil & gas, wind, mining, maritime, fishing and construction. Van Beest has branches in The Netherlands (head office), Germany, France, Brazil and USA (find more information here on vanbeest.com and on www.greenpin.com).
The goal of the Green Pin® Training Department is to further increase the worlwide position of Green Pin® by educating users of Green Pin® lifting and rigging equipment. The department is located in Sliedrecht, The Netherlands and from here we support, plan and take care of all trainings internationally. The initial focus will be on European countries and specific industries, but trainings and visits to customers all around the globe is also be part of the job and makes it well balanced in both tasks and diversity. The training department also takes care of the development of existing and new training materials, methods and training possibilities.
In the years to come the department will be further expanded, where you will fulfil a central role and can make impact.
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate to fulfil this central role in our organisation and department (Location Sliedrecht, but it is also possible to apply from other countries) as:
Training Manager (m/f) (fulltime)
The job activities and responsibilities:
- Proactively search for targets of trainings in various industries
- Conduct trainings in both webinars (online) and on-site sessions
- Further develop training materials and tools together with the marketing dept.
- Fulfil a central role within the (global) organisation, cooperating with sales, marketing, production and
- product management.
- (Further) develop the Van Beest training department and strategy
- Gather and communicate market feedback about products and provide input to R&D for future
- developments and innovations.
- Higher Professional Education (Bachelor’s degree) in a commercial/technical direction.
- LEEA or equivalent lifting engineering qualification or experience is a plus
- Preferably a background and experience in lifting and rigging operations and industry
- Passion for educating people and explaining the technical features and benefits
- Excellent in English, preferably a second foreign language
- Well experienced with Microsoft Office and CRM software
- Self starting, shows initiative, able to work both independent and in a team
- Open and willing to travel internationally (25-50%)
We offer a responsible job and an independent position and role in a growing and ambitious international organisation, which leaves room for initiatives and personal development. We offer a solid, competitive and attractive benefits package, based on the education, experience and performance level.
How to apply:
If your meet the above requirements, please send your resume and motivation to: